A selective guide to arts commentaries in print and websites elsewhere.
Introduction to Broad Street Review, plus biographies and contact points for our editors and contributors.
See a list of coming appearances by BSR's writers.
Advertising on Broad Street Review
Information for advertisers.
Interested in Advertising on Broad Street Review?
Advertising Rates—SPRING 2012 ARTS PROMOTION!
• 120x240 banners are
• 160x240 banners are
• Twitter advertisements are
• Newsletter banners are
• Most readers are older than 45.
• More than 50% earn $80,000+ a year.
• They visit Broad Street Review several times throughout the week.
All online banner content, including those running via third party ad servers, must meet standards set by Broad Street Review. We reserve the right to edit or reject banners on the basis of the following:
• Contain libelous content or are personal attacks.
• Contain abusive language or images that are offensive to good taste.
• Are banners that do not contain the name of the sponsor.
• Violate state and federal anti-discrimination laws.
• Contain information that runs contrary to our purpose and mission.
If you’d like to become a Broad Street Review advertiser, please contact us at . You can send your banner along with the number of weeks you’d like it to run. Please also list the URL that the ad should point to. Specify your preferred run dates and whether you would like exclusive placement (yours will be the only one on the page for an additional fee). Three-day lead time required for all site banners, one-week lead time for newsletter banners.
If you plan to send a check, please indicate this in your message and tell us when you will be mailing payment. Otherwise, we will send you an invoice along with a link to our online credit card payment system.
For more information, contact our Sponsorship Department at: